BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Amigurmi Crazy


I have been wanting to try my hand at making an Amigurmi for some time now, and always found something else to make. Well after seeing a girl at work make the most adorable little witch, I had to give it a whirl. I found an easy pattern for a pretty shapeless creature from Lion Heart and went to work. It turned out to be very cute, with two dd, I had to make two of the same, and by the time I finished the second one, I must say I am thorughly hooked. My DD, has found a new best friend in her little Ami Gurl..........
I am currently on the hunt for another easy pattern for more practice before tackling the Witch. I think my biggest obsticle will be refraining from giving everyone I make to my dd's.

0 comments: