BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Preemie Hats and Booties

Growing up I was inspired by my Grandmother.  She was always there for me, and was always giving something back.  Every year on her birthday, she would take a trip to the local hospital, and drop of a years worth of preemie hats and booties.  She had been doing this since the year after I was born, ( I was a preemie). 

In her memory I have started doing the same thing.  I have used a few patterns that I have found online, and have created a few of my own.  I will be adding my own patterns here as I get them written.   Hopefully you will use them to share with your local hospital.

Here is a picture of just one type of the booties I am currenly working on.  I had debated on leaving the backs on these ones open so there was room for an I.V.  but at the last minute decided other wise.

0 comments: