BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Xmas Rush

Sadly I have not had much time to do anything. I have been so crazy getting ready for the holidays. Also it seems every day there is something else going on at Ceilidh's school, and I have to drop by, or go to the rink.

Hopefully I can get caught up on all my wip's and finish my list. I have a few things left that I want to get done before the holidays. I would like to make a few headbands, and a book bag for the girls before the big day. I am not going to be disapointed if they dont get done lol.

I also have a new baby layette I have been working on. I am hoping to finish it up and get it tested early in the new year. I should have some pics added soon of that.

Well there is lots to do today, as it is Ceilidh's holiday concert today, and skating party tommorow.......

0 comments: