BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Christmas Inspiration

With the Christmas Craft sale just around the corner, I have been frantically adding some last touches to my inventory. Dishclothes are always a good bet. It never fails whenever I attend a sale, that I come home empty handed of dishclothes. Tired of making the same ole pattern, I went on a search, and found a picture of a Dishcloth flower pot. I figured to myself how hard could that be.


I looked for some round dishcloth patterns, and never found one that quite fit what my mind saw. So I played around and came up with two patterns that I just love. I folded, and then rolled the clothes, and placed them into a glass bowl. I just love how they turned out. I am hoping to have a few more made for the sale. I hope they go over well.








1 comments:

Pattys Place said...

This si so pretty. Almost too pretty to sell...
Patty